THE PRICE OF PERSONAL FREEDOM

THE PRICE OF PERSONAL FREEDOM




The first price you pay is giving up the illusion of safety that society promises you, for, in truth, there is no safety it is merely a hook baited with the illusion of safety.



When I speak of freedom I speak of a freedom

to make life choices without the restrictions imposed by society, for there are many different societies all with different restrictions.



You lose the illusion of protection offered by society in general, governmental religious, and family.



In effect one becomes an outcast, and with rare exception seeks out a place where he or she is able to function in a normal state of being.



“God bless the friendly islands where warrants never come, God bless the friendly islands which give a man a home.”

“Kipling



“I am too highborn to be propertied. To be a secondary in control, or useful serving man to any sovereign state in the world’ It cost me less in every sense to incur the penalty of disobedience to the state than it would to obey.. I would feel I was worthless in that case..”

1 comment:

Ted Seymour said...

Nice post, pop. I'm trying to free from the "self" and all that it would have me be, but free from Society is a very worthy venture too. I'm getting further and further along on that one too. You'll always be a beacon out there on the horizon for that, as you are the master....